The DCC Conference 2022 committee announces an open call for presentations on current developments and fundamental work within the technical scope of the event organized by Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB) on March 1-3 2022. Interested participants are welcome to submit a title of their presentation and a brief abstract of a maximum length of 300 words, presenting the outcomes of their research and development, overarching high-level developments and further relevant activities. Submissions are welcome from individual work, project teams and organisations. Please note that the submission deadline for presentation proposals is January 31 2022.
Each abstract will be peer-reviewed by members of the programme committee. Accepted submissions will be invited to present at the conference, the abstract will serve to announce the presentation on the conference website.
The scope includes the following topics:
• Current advances of the Digital Calibration Certificate (DCC),
• Use of the SI-units and units, which have to be used because of norms and standards,
• Digital Calibration Certificate implementation examples,
• Practical applications,
• Good practice examples,
• Middleware for DCC creation,
• Middleware for DCC processing, data extraction and human readable output.
Please send an email to DCCemail@example.com with the following information:
• Presentation title
• Full name and title of the presenting author,
• additional authors if applicable
• brief abstract of max. 300 words
You will receive a notification of acceptance in a timely manner.
About the conference: On 01 – 03 March 2022, PTB organises the second International DCC Conference. The conference will be organised as a fully digital event. The technical scope of the conference will focus on current advances of the Digital Calibration Certificate (DCC), including, but not limited to, implementation, current applications, good practice examples, and middleware. For this purpose, there will be a two-day main conference and one day with plenty of time for discussions. More information can be found here https://dcc-2022.ptb.de